Friday 3 November 2017

The Vincci shoe sale


Have you ever been to a Vincci shoe sale before the crazy crowd barrels in ? ( Scroll down this page for an idea of the crowd that is not at full weekend capacity yet .)

Well , it's my first time EVER , first time coming to a Vincci store on sale where everything is still in place and I managed to find 3 great pairs of heels just now . I was actually here , in this same shop last night but omg....the amount of people just gave me a headache and I decided to come choose waaaaaay before them today .




This is what the shop front looks like .
It's under the Padini group which is currently holding a 4 day sale . Today is Day 2 .


Here's what I initially took. 
Didn't end up buying the leopard slingbacks cos the leopard print is made of suede and that deteriorates pretty fast .


Heaven's pick now . 
Wasn't the case yesterday night when the outlet was swarming with people .


See anything you like so far ?
Everything is priced at MYR 39 . There are cheaper ones at MYR 19 but those are flats and because this outlet is popular amongst career women , I hope that explains the pricing .



Was actually stopped by the guard at this point , so you're pretty lucky I managed to snap these so far. You'll just have to come down and see for yourself up close. 
There are countless Vincci shoe shops scattered in most department stores throughout the country , so yeah , you don't just need to come up to Penang to shop , you can try your luck from Alor Setar to Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru even .


Lots of dressy sandals here


The rack where I found the 3 pairs of heels .


The ones here have one side on display . You need to ask the salesperson to get you your size which I did .


There .
Show you what's inside later ok ?


What the bargain hunting crowd looks like .
Those of you who prefer to shop online , copy and paste this link to see the deals 
https://www.padini.com/women/shopby/vincci.html?dir=asc&order=name&p=5. 

I found only 5 pages of shoes max and a lot of I saw in the store , isn't available online . What's good is that I spotted some 29 ringgit deals , so you might want to trawl that site if you like .




Update : As promised , I'll show you the shoes . I went back for a second round again .
Alright ....here we go.

Gorgeous eh ? 
All of the following were marked down to MYR 39 each only !

First 2 photos are the same design in different colour. 
One in black ....


...and the other a light pink .
Super sexy this !


Actually found this Formal Court Shoe design listed on their Padini.com website in 2 colours ...



Maintaining white shoes can be quite a chore , but I love how all the details become so visible , so I guess that is one inconvenience I am willing to put up with .




These bottom two are casual wedges... one in white  .


...and the other , that leopard print suede wedge base I eventually went back for .


Finally , this evening , they added on this handbag with higher quality hardware . Because I know how to see the difference between the normal bags and these higher end ones , I grabbed it too ! 
Price ? MYR 89 . 
Some people are buying NOW for Chinese New Year next year can you believe it ? 
For me , it's timely because I have a very nice wardrobe now and you just gotta ensure you at least have the right shoes to compliment the various looks and outfits  . 



Location : Penang



No comments: