Monday 29 May 2017

Four the 3 lost


Yes ! 
After having lost another 3 kilos , I can finally fit nicely into these .
Now , I just had to get these 4 colours .
Koochi moochi can't believe I'm posting this up but oh I am .





The month of May at first saw no change , my weight stayed constant , but I persevered . My home consultants , gave me some pretty sound advice ( as well as sometimes mean critique ) which I took seriously and tried to better myself with in terms of effort input .

 Saw lots of new faces , the older ones who stayed , I grew pretty fond of .

Learnt new things while on my regimen . New discoveries like Crossfit ( which I am probably never EVER gonna take up ) , met some really hardcore girls whom I'll never believe existed but omg they are mortals inhabiting Penang indeed , rhabdomyolysis , Flu Ketosis , Low Carb ( something which I instinctively took to without knowing that this was what it was called ) , Paleo diet ( no way ! )  ....huhuhu .

Those unhumans I refer to as Superwomen ( more than six pack wonder girls , some as skinny as a twig omg , who can back up Gal Gadot  ) , these girls make me feel instantly weak and tired just at the sight of them . So how do I cope when they are in my midst ? Well , those constant additions to my fitness wardrobe and end goal , keeps me grounded and not want to give up .

I'm still eating as normal , but I now have developed sugar cravings .
Despite the new weight loss , my figure's looking really odd , but I am sure things will even out , maybe I'm just not used to seeing a thinner me yet , gosh ! 

Yeah , aaand that's about it folks . 
Have a good Monday folks .

No comments: